小童軍誓詞 Grasshopper Promise
|I promise to be a Grasshopper Scout to love God, to love people and to love my Country|
小童軍規律 Grasshopper Law
|小童軍日行一善||A Grasshopper Scout does a good turn every day|
幼童軍誓詞 Cub Scout Promise
|I promise that I will do my best
to do my duty to God and to my Country
to help other people
and to keep the Cub Scout Law.
幼童軍規律 Cub Scout Law
|Cub Scouts always do their best, think of others before themselves and do a good turn every day.|
童軍誓詞 Scout Promise
|On my honour, I promise that I will do my best;
to do my duty to God and to my Country;
to help other people and to keep the Scout Law.
童軍規律 Scout Law
|1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the world-wide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
7. A Scout has self respect and respect for others.